Monday, September 16, 2024

All About Me Photoshop


 This describes me very well as it depicts my favourite things in my life. I have included albums from my favourite artist, Kendrick Lamar, along with albums by Frank Ocean and Kanye West and Rihanna. I have added some of my favourite foods such as garlic bread and Wagamama. My favourite film is The Hangover and in my free time I enjoy playing piano or going on my paddle board when the weather is nice. Additionally, there is a picture of a meerkat which is my favourite animal and a black cat with green eyes which looks very similar to my own cat, Ebony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Me Photoshop

 This describes me very well as it depicts my favourite things in my life. I have included albums from my favourite artist, Kendrick Lamar, ...